About my work:
- Launched the world’s first revolving glass floor at the Space Needle in August 2018
- Launched a holiday campaign at Chihuly Garden and Glass, with “Fire” lighting project, personally approved by Dale Chihuly.
- Fortune 500 brand management and product launch experience, working for Microsoft under the Windows and Xbox Teams
- 3+ years of B2C marketing, under Microsoft and Space Needle & Chihuly Garden and Glass
- 7 years of B2B tech startup experience
- Fluent in a wide variety of physical and digital design mediums from the Adobe Creative Suite, to hand drawing, painting and sewing for prototyping.
I love creating unforgettable memories, culture and travel. Working with international agencies and teams to get the freshest perspective on design and product strategy is one of my favorite things to do.
I have traveled to Copenhagen twice to work directly with the Red Dot award-winning Eskild Hansen Design team on two different mission critical projects for SmartRG. One of my other international specialties is using my Spanish skills, and in the past I have created a variety of marketing assets for customers in the Caribbean, Latin America and Spain.
I am originally from Portland, Oregon originally and now live in Bothell, WA with my husband and our rescue pitbull, Sammie.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree from Western Washington University in International Business with a minor in Spanish. After graduation the creative world kept pulling me in until eventually I became a designer. I am a hybrid thinker with equal parts business and art.